Friday, January 13, 2012

Sweet cards


Hi everybody,

I am away from home now. We drove for 10 hours yesterday to reach this place called Rockingham south of Perth. We have this beautiful apartment facing the beach. Just loving the break. No cooking or cleaning or walking the dog or chasing kids to do chores. Nice getaway.
Anyway, I had made a card set using another set of chipboard stickers. So I thought I will share them with you :)

Sweet card 1

Sweet card 2
 
Sweet card 3

Aren't they sweet? I told you lol! There are lots of cute chipboard stickers available in my local store. Was very hard not to buy them all. I resisted and bought only two sets. 
 
Supplies:
Cardstock : Gina K Luxury White cardstock, Delighful Daffodils, Tempting Turquoise and Real red cardstocks from SU
Stamp set: Cupcake Collection from Papertrey Ink
Ink: Stazon Black Ink
Accessories: Sweet chipboard sticker set from my local store.

OK, I had couple of packages delivered on Wednesday. Ggorgeous dies from MFT and beautiful stamps from Hero Arts. But I cannot use it until Tuesday :( Hopefully there will be my much awaited package from PTI (dec release) sitting in my mailbox by the time I go home :) Then I will have lots of new goodies to play with. Heaven huh!
 
I am enjoying my break. Hope you have a great day too. See you soon.


Pin It

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love these, they are all so fun. The chipboard is so vibrant. It sounds like you are in heaven enjoy the rest!

June K said...

I love those chipboard pieces. Your cards are so cute. Great job of using the chipboard. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Joyce said...

What a nice vacation you are having. Love these cards. They are very sweet.

Banu said...

These chipboard sticker cards turned out just ab fab. I am glad you are having a good vacation. It sounds awesome.

Michelle said...

Gayatri, you made me giggle at your positive hope that your PTI package will be waiting for you when you get home. I'm waiting (im)patiently for the Dec release order, also! I feel like inventing something that brings US postal orders to Australia at the speed of light. :-)

These cards are so colourful and cute!

Enjoy your holiday! And thanks for your lovely comment on my cards. :-)

Kara said...

these are great!!

Marybeth said...

I love these fun bright cards your have made. Enjoy your time away ! Sounds wonderful!