Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CAS Stamping Class Day1




I have enrolled into CAS stamping class by Jennifer Mcgurie, Kristina Werner and Julie Ebserole. I had a chance to play the day 1 sketch and masking technique this morning.

CAS card day 1

I did a twist to it. I made a panel using the sketch and masking technique and mounted the panel using foam instead of making on the card front.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Lemon Tart from Papertrey Ink
Stamp set: Stitches and Swirls and Inside out Birthday from Papertrey Ink
Ink: Yoyo Yellow from SU and Stazon Black Ink
Accesories: Scrap paper from stash, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, rhinestones from Kaisercraft and uniball white gel pen.


Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

14 comments:

Carol said...

I love the colors you used on your card. Yellow is so welcoming and brightens these dark winter days. Like your background stamp as well. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Your bright and cheerful card really caught my eye. I love the combination of the yellow and patterned paper you used for the butterflies. Great take on day 1 of the card class.

Laura said...

Love the colors! So cheery :)

Pam W Merwin said...

I love the background stamp you masked! Such great colors with your punched butterflies!

Joyce said...

This is so bright and cheery. I love the way you took the sketch and mixed it up. Those patterned butterflies are a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Gayatri, this is so bright and lovely! You did wonderfully on your interpretation of the sketch.. Mega love the card! x

Kristin said...

So very pretty! I just love this!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card. Your masking is so subtle yet really stands out.

Barb said...

this is sooo pretty! i love the butterflies!

Carolyne Aarsen said...

Love the colours and the style.

Terri said...

I love this! Pinning for future use!

Shobana said...

You use yellow so brilliantly! :) Lovely card!

Jen W. said...

Not usually a yellow fan but this is gorgeous!

Tee said...

The yellow is so bright and fresh and so gorjuss!!! love it totally!