Friday, January 6, 2012

Love Pinterest.


Here is another inspiration from Pinterest that caught my eye. It is Amy Butler's fabric from Lotus collection.


I love the red flower on the white. It will make a gorgeous background. So pretty. I wanted to use doilie stamp instead. So here is what I came up with

Valentine's frame 2012

I love the new Wplu9 Valentine's stamp sets and dies. They are just gorgeous. This stamp from Love You More set makes a statement against the beautiful Mehindi Medallion background. Like how my frame turned out.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stamper's select white and Pure Poppy from Papertrey Ink
Stamp sets: Mehindi Medallion and Love you More from Wplus9
Inks: Pure Poppy from Papertrey Ink and Stazon Black Ink.
Accessories : Frame.

Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!

Pin It

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Gayatri, this is absolutely gorgeous. I want to make it into a card! Perfect combination of stamps and colors.

Michelle said...

Gayatri, I just love your works in frames, and this one is no different! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

love what you have done with the Wplus9 stamps! Wonderful idea!

M said...

Gorgeous! M x