Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CAS Stamping Day 3


I have a card I made using Jennifer's tone on tone using dies technique. Love that Memory Box die she used on her card. Here is my take on it

CAS day 3

Well, I was busy today and now I am exhausted. So I did not layer the dies. Infact I have a box for spare dies. I pulled this doily die from the box and used it on my card. I forgot to rub the  pillow to remove static before heat embossing the sentiment :( Very exhausted. But I embossed my panel to add texture. Of course, I love bling.

Loving the techniques I am learning from the class. I will be away for the next 4 days but I am taking along a few craft stuff. So I hope I can make couple of card with what I have :) Cannot wait to see what is in store for the tomorrow :)
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Royal Velvet from Papertrey Ink
Ink: Colourbox Frost White Chalk Ink
Stamp set: First Class Friend by MFT
Accessories: White embossing powder, heat gun, MFT doily die, Linen and Canvas Impression Plate from Papertrey Ink and rhinestones from Kaisercraft.

Thanks for visiting :) See you soon.


Pin It

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a pretty, purple card. I hope you have a nice trip, and will be looking forward to your creations when you return.

ThePurplePlace said...

I absolutely LOVE this! I love the tone on tone and love that you chose to use ALL purple...my absolute FAVORITE color!!

Thanks for sharing a great idea and some day I hope to case it!! :)

Pam W Merwin said...

Beautiful tone on tone :)

M said...

tone on tone is a great idea, but not one I ever think to use! So thanks for the inspiration! Have a great trip, M x

Shay said...

This card really pulls the eye--so bold and regal!

Tee said...

Absolutely fabulous!!! love love it!!

Laurie said...

Love the purple! What a gorgeous card!