Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CAS Day 2


Well, I had an hour free after feeding the hungry boys. I spent the time watching Julie's video and making this card.



I love flat card but I love bling more. So I added bling to the center of the card. I also masked the flowers and added the leaves. So it is not a graphic letter press card but close enough I think!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink's Stampers Select White
Stamp sets: Wonderful Words Additions from Papertrey Ink and Big Blooms Chrysanthemums from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Inks: Melon mambo and Garden Green from SU. Stazon Black Ink
Accessories: Rhinestones from my stash.

Thank so much for stopping by! See you soon with more :)

Pin It

7 comments:

Elena said...

I love this card! And your added bling is a great touch.

Unknown said...

This card is simply fabulous. I agree with your sentiments about bling.

Chris Simon said...

Gorgeous card! I love the huge flowers, and the bling gives it that little extra something that's just perfect.

Pam W Merwin said...

Such a great choice of stamps for this card! I like the bling too :)

Unknown said...

WOW so spectacular card!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. And, I like it with the bling. I can't wait to get a minute to work on my homework. So far, you are getting an A+.

beccaf1970 said...

Beautiful take on the card! It totally jumped out at me from the class gallery!