Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CAS Day 8 - Mirror Images


Day 8 at CAS class is about stamping mirror images. I have tried it in the past but never got it right. When I saw Jennifer's video, I was determined to practice and get it right. I did get it, finally!

valentine's card

I also loved Kristina's window card.Then I saw Joyce's window card. So I gave it a go and love it :)

valentine's card

This is the inside of the card.

valentine's card

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Spring Moss from Papertrey Ink
Stamp Sets: Tiny Treats Birthday and Big Favourite Valentines from Papertrey Ink, Love Birds from Wplus9
Ink: Memento Black Ink, Poppy Parade from SU
Accessories: Spellbinder label die #, Doodlebug pink baker's twine, Copic Sketch markers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

12 comments:

Joy said...

You have done an awesome job on this one Gayatri, love those sweet little turtles...hugs

carol (krillsister) said...

I love this! I never have luck with this technique either. Love the turtles with the hearts.

Tracey McNeely said...

I turned out fabulously! This is such a bright and wonderful card. Great job on the technique.

Elena said...

Really lovin' all of your recent cards - this one is so cute!

Joyce said...

This is so cute. I have always wanted to try this technique--I'm behind on the class, but will be excited once I can watch this video. Thanks for the shout out. We have a little back and forth going on now, eh?

Radha said...

Gayatry!! I love the love-card! great job!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm also taking the CAS class, and I LOVE how you combined both techniques for today's tutorials on your card...very clever, and very BEAUTIFUL!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great card, so cute!

Kara said...

really cute! love the mirror image!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your information!

Unknown said...

I love, love, love this card!! Awesome!

Arlene said...

This is so beautiful Gayatri! Love how clean and crisp this is!