Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CAS Stamping Day 1 Part 2


I played the sketch 2 of the CAS stamping class using Maile's technique.


I went for solid contrast colour on my card and also added a bit ot bling to it :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Tempting Torquoise and Basic Black from SU
Stamp set: Wonderful Words Additions from Papertrey Ink
Inks: Stazon Black Ink
Accessories: Wonderful Words Additions dies from Papertrey Ink, rhinestones from Kaisercraft, button from Papertrey Ink, ribbon and string from my stash.

I am loving this class. Glad I joined. I am making cards between taking the three boys and a girl to movies, cooking food, taking them to shops lol! Kind of busy because the boys constantly want food to eat. To my surprise and happiness, they do not want to eat pizzas or burgers from fast food joints. They want Indian food cooked at home :) What more could I ask? Tween boys want home cooked food:) It is a pleasure cooking good healthy food even if it take time from my craft sessions :)

Thanks for visiting. See you soon :)


Pin It

12 comments:

Elena said...

Going to have to keep this in a "to be cased" file - love it!

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the bold colors!So many lovely touches - the red button with the twine and the bling :)

Penny said...

Love the "negative" of the forever die, so clever!

M said...

This is really gorgeous and striking - love the negative image. M x

Joyce said...

This is so wonderful. I love the colors and the bling. I wish I could eat some of your delicious Indian food--it's hard to find in San Diego.

Shobana said...

Lovely! Great contrast of colors and CAS at its best! :)

Kara said...

I love this. The colors and design are awesome!!

Jen W. said...

I am in love with this! I adore the touch of the red button.

Tracey McNeely said...

Using the negative is such a fabulous idea. Love the colours.

Tee said...

This is so so beyond gorgeous!! I might end up taking the class later on if they offer!!! Sure looks worth it!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!! The bright red button is perfect!
I am having sooo much fun in this class too, it's fantastic!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)