Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Make your own


Day 6 at CAS Stamping class was about making your own embellishments. 
I made my own here using MFT spool die.

You are sew lovely card

I die cut 5 pieces of the spool die using Kraft cardstock. Glued them all together to get the thickness needed and also makes it look real! Sentiment is from Lawn Fawn!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink
Pattern Paper: from my stash
Stamp set: Sew Lovely from Lawn Fawn
Accessories: MFT's Sew Nifty spool die, Doodlebug baker's twine. Martha Stewart Red baker's twine

Thanks for visiting :) See you soon with more.

Pin It

5 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Beautiful card Gayatri.

Marion said...

Such a great card. Nice work!

Tracey McNeely said...

I am in love with this card. So stunning.

Penny said...

This is adorable, love that spool!

Unknown said...

I love this, too! You have so many fab cards!!