Sunday, January 18, 2009

Basic Grey Digi Print Challenge


This is my first take on the Basic Grey Digi Print Challenge.
This is one of Kim's lovely drawing. Thanks Kim.
I really like the shy look and body language of this boy.
My boy is something like that currently.
Well, this is my first attempt at paintng. Hope it has come out ok!!!!
I have used Bazzil brown cardstock as the base,
Basic Grey Bitter Sweet and Ambrosia papers in the card.
Flowers are from Prima. Love charm from my stash,
Heart shape cut out of a FP holly Molly piece I had leftover, "
U" alpha from Heidi Swapp.Pearls from Kaisercraft
I don't think I will give out this card because I just love the boy charater.
Will be mine forever lol!!
Will be back with one more...
Hugs

6 comments:

Tara said...

Brilliant card! It's great that you have chosen to use the boy as not many of us have! Your painting looks great and I love the papers you've chosen!
Thanks for joining us this week at the BG challenge! xx

Anonymous said...

What an awesome card! I love his black hair and that you made him blush. It think your first attempt at painting is wonderful! Keep it up! Thanks for playing at BG Challenges.

Danita said...

Great job on this card!!! Its great that you chose to use the boy. You did a great job with him!!! Congrats!!! I am still working on mine!!!

Heather said...

Gayatri - it is wonderful. I love it - your painting is great - don't stop! Love the way you've used the pearls to take the eye to the thought 'bubble'.
Thanks for playing with us at BG again this week.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

A fantastic card Gayatri! Your painting is wonderful, love that embarrassed blush he has on his cheeks! The papers are look great with the distressed edges. Chris x

Kim Costello said...

Fantastic and your second Digi-image...it looks fabulous! I love the colours great painting, his hair is great dark and he certainly looks shy! love the papers you picked! Thanks for joining the challenge this week I'm so pleased you enjoyed my sketch! HuGs Kim x