Saturday, January 24, 2009

Like to share these...........


This layout, I made using Pink Paislee sweet Cakes and Tinsel Town collection papers.

Flowers and leaves from Prima. Chipboard from A-Z scraplets, journaling tag from Bella.

I made this layout for A-Z scraplet sketch challenge.

Wanted to scrap my son's love for Subway sandwiches!! lol!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept seeing blogs after blogs with beautiful and stunning cards.

They had similar stamped images on them.

Got a bit curious!!! and found out they are Magnolia stamps...

Just beautiful when they are painted.

I went looking where I can buy these stamps in Australia and bought a couple of them.

This is my first attempt using Tilda stamps and painting the image.

I love the stamps. So adorable and I will definitely want more......

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

2 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

i love subway!! Yay! LOL.. awesome works G!

chrisw said...

Love the subway eat fresh title,gayatri..very cool