Thursday, January 15, 2009

Deuce Truce.....


Well, Aditi and Siddarth have been arguing for a while
and I had to intervene as I started getting a headache..
I told them I will let them play Tennis on Wii if they stop arguing.
AGREED X2!!!!
And it worked. They both played beautifully well without anymore argument.
They were giggling over the number of deuces, who got an advantage and who nulled it again... Never knew duece will bring some truce.
Ta... Da..."light bulb glow"
I captured some of the deuce moments
and here is the layout I made using those photos
for
Nat's January 09 challenge in her forum.

The challenge rules are
PINK & GREEN - as the main color theme
INKS - distressing and or stamping, just have fun with some inks
and A QUIRKY TITLE - the title must be catchy, quirky or bizarre....


I have used a cordination black cardstock as the base.
The green paper is Basic Grey Urban Prairie Hayloft paper.
I have also used basic Grey Urban Prairie Monarch and Basic Grey Two Scoops, Strawberry Smoothie papers all inked on their edges using Versa mark Black Ink.
I have also used my latest purchase stitches stamps on the edges.
A bit here and there, but hey!! there is nothing right or wrong in scrapbooking...

I have used two pink Queen and co felt flowers, grungeboard hinge inked in Bella blue ink and pompom ribbons. I had this zigzag leftover piece from a black card stock which I have used on the bottom of the photos and used a Slick white Kindy Glitz to add texture and extra dimension. Couple of bees from Basic Grey Urban PrairieChipboard Shapes for added interest.

This is once again one of my bright and cheerful page after a few distressed muted tone pages.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Postie delivered three parcels today.
Don't you love when you receive scrapbooking parcels...
I love them.
I received two RAKs among them..

This is Shell's RAK



This is Lexie's RAK


Thank you so much Shell and Lexie.Love them...
I also received my bargains from TBSS. Awesome to see all of them.
Can't wait to use them..
But I am down with my migraine.. Taken some Aspirin..
Hoping to get better soon so that I can start scrapping..lol!!

Thanks for stopping by

Hope you are having a good day

Hugs






1 comment:

lexie said...

Fab page....love the title....
rest up ...hope your migraine goes
it was a pleasure to send you a RAK