Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wow!, Another Blog Award.....

I have received another blog award. Kylie presented
the "Kreative Award".

Wow!, I am honored. Thanks Kylie, appreciate it very much.


Here are the rules for the award:

* The winner gets to put the logo on their blog.
* Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
* Nominate 5 blogs for the award.

I like to present this award to these 5 blogs.

Monica Brady
Sharon
Chiquita James
Treesa
Vicki

These ladies are very creative and their blogs are lovely to read...
Check it out!!!

Hugs

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats on receiving another Blog Award. You so deserve them, your LO's are just gorgeous! I love the brightness of your LO's and there is always so much to look at! And your step by steps were wonderful!

Thank you so very much Gayatri, I am so pleased that I inspire you! I am very self critical of my own LO's, it seems to take me forever to be completely happy with a LO!

I have printed a photo for the friendship challenge and I am also working on Kath's challenge at the moment....lots of stamping!!

Once again Thank you and I am truly grateful that you think so highly of my blog. Happy Scrappin Luv Shaz xoxo

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi Again Gayatri,
I just updated my blog with a couple of your old LO's from when you started with the Challenge Chic. Swaps that we did with eachother!
Loved your work back then and still love it now! Luv Shaz xoxo