Friday, January 30, 2009

Tamara's card sketch and the card...

This is the Thursday card sketch at Tamara's Sketch blog
I discovered this awesome blog for challenges and sketches recently.
Each day there is a different challenge. Love it.


And this is my take on the card sketch.
I have used cuttle bug and embossed the white card stock
and also the pram stamp piece is also cut and embossed using cuttle bug.
I normally go for brights but I made this for my brother and SIL,
who is expecting a baby in April this year. I am pleased with the outcome.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

4 comments:

Krista B. said...

I love your card, love all the texture to it :) Great take on the sketch!

Tracey said...

Brilliant take on the sketch Gayatri and love the card....xxx

Carol said...

Hi, you've made a bright, fun baby card....thanks for joining us this week :)

Hugs
Carol x

Lesley said...

Love the colors!