Sunday, January 18, 2009

Guest Designer for Scrap'n'craft with T


I am so lucky to be the guest designer for Scrap'n'craft with T for this month.
I had the opportunity to make a kit.
I used Kaisercraft Sakura Park papers nd made a kit.
The kit is available for sale from Scrap'n'craft with T for 20.oo$.
Click here to see whats in the kit.

Its an awesome kit.
I have made 2 layouts and 3 cards out of the kit. Pretty good kit hey!!
Tanyah also told me that my kit was the best selling kit so far.
So hurry into Tanyah's store and buy one and have fun.

These are the layouts I made using the kit.

The first one has a step by step with photo in Tanyah's Blog here.

The step by step for the second layout is coming soon.





Go on and have a look at the kit.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

No comments: