Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Basic Grey Recipe Challenge #19


This is my take on the Recipe Challenge #19 at Basic Grey Blog.
I have used Basic Grey Stella Ruby and Urban Prairie papers.
There is a ribbon, 3 brads and a button as per the recipe! lol!!
Flower from Prima and the alpha is from Basic Grey as well.
I am so in love with these character stamps and painting them.
Wish I had more of these character stamps in my collection.
Well, will be soon I think!!Hehehe!!!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

5 comments:

AB. said...

Cute card! Very fun & vibrant!!
Peace & love
Alison xx

Danita said...

Your card is sooooo adorable!!! Those kids are soooo cute and your colored her so well!!! I love the papers you picked. The little bit of black really makes the colors POP!!! Great job with this challenge!!!

Holly said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww how sweeeeet!!!! This is a darling card. I agree with Danita, that black just makes it pop! I love the flower and the little chipboard "Hi" on the ribbon.

Heather said...

Lovely card Gayatri, I love your bright, cheerful colours - what a happy card! Lovely image and you've coloured her beautifully.
Thanks for playing with us again.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

A wonderful card Gayatri! I love the bright colours and the papers you used are perfect. The touch of black is the perfect contrast. Chris x