Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A sketch, a layout and an award!

I know I told you I will upload layouts tomorrow.
But I also told you that I am scrapbooking with my friend.
So I actually completed a layout for stucksketches.
I thought I will blog it.
And here it is:


Another week and another sketch from stuck sketches blog.

Gorgeous sketch this one.And here is my take on the sketch.

I have used K & Co Blue awning paper as the base.

The papers I have used for the layers are from Cosmo Cricket.Flowers from Heidi Swapp.

Metal embellishments from my stash and Keyhole cutout from Vintage Art blog.

7 Gypsies journaling card,diecuts from SEI, bling from Prima Say it in Crystals.

Title alphas from Bella Chipboard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received this Butterfly award from Sharon Dalton.

Thanks so much Sharon. Very sweet of you.

I will have to postpond passing this award at this moment.


3 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch Gayatri. Beautiful LO....xxx

chrisw said...

Congratulations on yet another award Gayatri..your blog IS fantastic!love the new layour girl you Rock!

CreativeMe68 said...

I am going to call you Gayatri the Sketch Queen! Love your takes on the latest sketches you follow. Your blog
is always so refreshing and I love to visit, so you deserve the award I gave you. Luv Shaz xoxo