Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nat's sketch challenge.....


This is my take on Nat's sketch challenge in her blog.
I have used Bo Bunny paper as the base.
The other papers I have used to layer are from Bo Bunny, Basic Grey, Carolee's Creation. Flowers are from scrapbook blossoms and Prima.
Bling belongs to Prima Say it in crystal and kaisercraft.
Stamps from my stash. Which brand I have no idea!!!
Thats somethingI got to do. Label my stamps.
Alphas from Basic Grey.
Some closeups:



Thanks Nat for the Sketch. The sketch is awesome. Love it.

Thaks for stopping by

Hugs

7 comments:

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Love your take on Nat's sketch Gayatri. Beautiful LO...xxx

Angela said...

Awww! Love this take on the challenge Gayatri, as I love all your work:) Keep smiling Mwah & hugs Angie xox

vicmbee said...

gorgeous Gayatri, love the little ducks and love bo bunny pp.....beautiful..

Nat said...

LUV your take on the sketch challenge Gayatri, those ducks are soooo cute!
I have a little something for you on my blog
Luv Nat xx

Mandy said...

ah...too cute...i am about to do this challenge today...xxx

CreativeMe68 said...

What a cute LO...Lovely take on Nat's Challenge....But all your LO's are just wonderful anyway! Luv Shaz xoxo