Monday, January 5, 2009

Lil' Miss Moody..................


Well, this photo was taken 4 years ago when we moved to Hobart.
Aditi was only 3+ and was not very happy with the move.
Moreover, we had to leave for India immediately to attend my BIL's wedding.
When we came back, she had to go to daycare as I started working.
Not one but two different daycare.
She fell ill with a bad gastro and lost weight.
Weather was not comfortable either.It was very cold and windy in Hobart.
She did not adjust a bit that year. Was grumpy and moody all the time.
I can't blame her. Poor little girl, its a huge stress for her at that age.
Neither did my son and myself...
None of the photo taken that year had her smiling. This photo is one of them.
I had to record it because it was an important part of her childhood.
So here I go I made a layout...hehhe!!!

I have used Prima Papers, Prima Say it in crystals and Prima Center flower bling for this layout. The papers are from The cavalier line and Tea and Silk collection.
I have distressed the large paper from the Cavalier line using Heidi Swapp edge distressor
but sanded and inked all other pieces of paper using Versa color black ink.
The diecuts, bloosms,black cardstock,the leaves and doily are from my stash.
Alpha is from Basic Grey Granola alpha stickers.

The sketch I used for this layout is from Jan 09 Build a Page sketch from Prima.
I have also doubled this layout for Deb's Challenge #2,
where the rules are multilayering papers, bling and unusual title.
In my unusual tile I have used two plastic eyes instead of "Os" in the word "Moody"

Couple of closeups for you:




Thanks for stopping by

Hugs


6 comments:

vicmbee said...

gorgeous LO. Gayatri love it...

Nat said...

oh wow Gayatri, that LO is STUNNING
luv it!!!
chat soon
mwa mwa
Luv Nat xx

Renee said...

Just gorgeous Gayatri!!

lexie said...

Stunning!!! every moment is worth recording

Kath Parker said...

Wow stunning layout Gayatri

chrisw said...

Sensational layout Gayatri