Friday, January 2, 2009

"Friends" ATC cards.....


These are the ATC card set I have made for the first ATC swap I have organized at Debs.
My theme is friends.
I have used Basic Grey Scarlett and Stella Ruby papers.
I have also stamped and embossed a corner stamp and made like a pocket,
into which, a torn piece of paper, a piece of doily
and a tiny photo of two Victorian women symbolising as friends are tucked.
I have also added a flower and a red Kaiser Pearl in the center.
All the pieces of papers are distressed using
Tim Holtz's distress ink- Brushed Corduroy, Spiced Marmalade and Shabby Shutters.
I used the computer to print the title, cut it out
and distressed the edges using the distress ink.

Here are some closeups.


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs


2 comments:

lexie said...

These are gorgeous.......
luv Lexie oxo

chrisw said...

Wow,can't wait to get mine! just gorgeous Gayatri