Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Proudly presenting Aditi's work


Yes, after days of nagging by Aditi to do a layout, I finally gave in....
She could not decide on the papers for a long time.
OMG!! what do u think mommy?
Is green and Pink OK? Or blue and purple?
Well, I want the music paper and the stickers definitely. Which color goes with it?
I had some thousand question couple of nights ago.
Finally, we decided on a yellow Crate Paper with the music paper and a black background.
Next, it took a long time to come to decision on flowers.
Then,all set and ready.
She lost interest and went to play Wii.
Yesterday morning, she wakes me up early and to do what? Finish the layout!!
So we printed the photo and the sketch.
Sketch is by Angie, my friend at Debs,
Then my adhesive runner ran out!! But thankfully I had other adhesives.
I helped her cut the papers. Oh!!! She wanted to distress the edges of the papers as I do!!
She did using Heidi Swapp Distressor.
What happiness? Should see the grin on her face.
After about couple of hours all the distressing was done.
Major confusion on the title. Siddarth suggested "Keyboard and Aditi, Oh NO!!" lol!!!
An argument broke after that. "Its my layout, I will decide what title I will put on it!!!"
I am already worried about these two becoming teenagers.
It took another hour to finalise the title.
Stuck the titles and everything else.
Very happy, Yes I am very happy to have completed the layout.
After all it does not take so much for me to do a layout.
Sometime, I get frustrated, unable to complete a layout and think it is a huge thing?
But it is not, from now onwards.
Now to the good part, I really liked the color combo Aditi chose.
Neat layout actually. I am impressed.
Doesn't matter if it has taken 2 days to complete it.
Love how she wanted to put lights on the top.
She was willing to write, distress the edges.
Although its a bit slanting , I thought it was nice.
She is proud of it. Thats lovely. Finally thats what matters.
I hope you guys had enough of my rambling...............
Here are some closeups...




Thanks for stopping by to see my DD's work.

I am one proud mommy today.

Hugs

3 comments:

vicmbee said...

Tell aditi....she is very clever and I love how it has turned out to.. she should be proud.

CreativeMe68 said...

Oh this is such a great LO that Aditi
did! It is so nice to have a dd to scrap with....Love the closeups of the LO. Luv Shaz xoxo

Angela said...

LOL! Love this Aditi and Gayatri.

Great take on my sketch Aditi and I adore the colour combo. Your both such talented ladies and cant wait to see more of you and mum on the sketch challenges:)

Mwah & Hugs Angie xox