Saturday, January 3, 2009

Joyous......



Another Basic Grey layout. I loove Ambrosia papers.
What colors? Bright colors with a unique design is superb.
I have so far managed to use every bit of scrap paper I have left of the Ambrosia range.
Lol!! No wasting papers.
Anyway, this layout I made using a sketch from Stucksketches blog.
Sara has lovely sketches everyweek.

I have used BG Ambrosia Clementine Paper as the base
and used Ebony, Marmalade and Tangy pieces as layers.
I have sanded the photo edges to make it stand out.
BG chipboard shapes are fantastic embellishments. I like them.
Here I have used the shapes stickers from Ambrosia range to coordinate with the papers.
Title Alphas are from Granola range. I love the cursive alphas and a nice size for the title too. The corner rubons and the pearls are from Kaisercraft.
Just to give a border, I have drawn straight lines using black crayon pencil.

I like the simplicity of the layout. Don't you think so?
The title and the photo says it all.
Here are some closeups.



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Love this page g...LOVE THOSE COLOURS...BEAUTIFUL PHOTO TOO..
LOTS OF IT
MANDY
XXX

Kath Parker said...

Beautiful layout I love those colours together

Heather said...

Beautiful layout and colours - I love that you've chosen a black & white photograph to emphasize the colours of the papers and stickers.
Brilliant piece of work.
hugs Heather xx

monica.coffman said...

I get a report each day from Google on sites that mention Scrapfreak and for some reason, your blog showed up today. Love your work...beautiful layouts!

Shell Jeanes said...

Love your LO Gayatri. Well done on your DT spots and kits and all the wonderful things happening this month darling.

Kathie said...

That is lovely Gayatri!! I really like the red, but don't let anybody know!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!
Kathie
xoxo

Angela said...

WOW! Another stunner Gayatri:)

Love the vibrance of this one an the photo's are gorgeous:) TFS ANgie xoxo

Chic said...

Oh' I love this one. So simple but stunning. I love the ambrosia pp too but haven't used it yet as I haven't known where to start. ARRRGGGHHH!!! Too many pp to use. :-)