Friday, January 30, 2009

Yay!! Photo to sketch using photoshop


I have been playing with photo shop yesterday and I must say, I am hooked to it.
Last night, I sat on it until 1.00am and my husband had to drag me to sleep
because I have guest coming for lunch today!!!lol!!!
I woke up early today and been cooking since then.
But I got a little rest and so sat down to blog the edited photos.

This is the recent photo of my kids. I wanted to convert it into sketch and add a border.
I am so used to making layouts from sketch and I wanted to reverse the process.
Here is the result.
I love it.. Very cool!!!


I will start using photo shop more often now that I am comfortable using it and got over the initial fear. Its awesome, just that I will need more time or organise my day better!!

Today is a busy day for me with guests at home and heavy cooking Indian food. School starts on Monday Yay!!! I am so looking forward to it and so are my kids!!

Got to go, another dish and cleaning left.
Will put up today's menu later.

Have a great weekend

Hugs

1 comment:

vicmbee said...

Hi G your photoshopped pic looks great....I left you a little challenge on my blog.