Friday, March 16, 2012

Birthday card!


Ok, I inked a Paper Smooches stamp but not the one I mentioned in the last post. Hip to be square is such a beautiful BG stamp that it looks cool by itself. I am stuck as to where to put the sentiment on that beautiful background. Until I make up my mind about it, the stamped image will be sitting on my desk. So I opened another background set from Paper Smooches and ink it to make this card.

Birthday card

Supplies:
Cardstock: Gina K luxury white cardstock
Stamp sets: Geo Graphic from Paper Smooches, Camera from Inkadinkado and Pretty Peonies from PTI
Inks: Archival Black Ink from Rangers
Accessories: Markers and square punch

Instructions:
1. Make Card Base.
2. Stamp hexagonal bg stamp on a scrap piece of white cardstock with black ink
3. Colour random areas with orange, pink and yellow markers and cut out the image.
4. Stamp camera image on scrap white cardstock and cut out the image.
5. Colour the camera using markers
6. Adhere the hexagonal pattern on the white panel.
7. Foam mount the camera as shown in the picture
8. Stamp sentiment on a long piece of white cardstock and make a "V" cut
9. Adhere the sentiment on the panel below the hexagonal shape
10. Mount the panel on the card base using foam.


I have used CR84FN50 challenge colours to make this card.


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Goodnight from Australia :)
Pin It

9 comments:

Joyce said...

This is such a fun card, and I love how you have incorporated all those bright colors.

Elena said...

Love how bright and fun this card is!

Dawn T said...

Such a bright and cheery card. Love your bright pink, orange and yellow. Looks fab together.

Ardyth said...

Love those bright colours and the hex background!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

maria f. said...

Wow, loving this too. Love your choice of colors. Those must be great markers you have.

Jodene said...

What a bright fun card, I love it! And that camera stamp is too cute :)

Deborah Frings said...

Oh I like this!!! The camera stamp is such fun (and I think I need it). I really like the hexagonal background. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

EphemeralMe said...

Lovely...