Sunday, March 25, 2012

Digital Paper - Time


I have a card share today I made for two challenges. The first one is using the free digital paper from Uniko Studio :) and  the second is for Laura Bassen's Case Study challenge # 83 muse.

Here is the Laura's gorgeous card for you.


Here is my take on both the challenge

Thinking of you card

Supplies:
Cardstock: Marina Mist from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Time and Extra Time from Uniko Studio
Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up and Stazon Black Ink
Accessories: Rec scrap paper from stash, square punch, Time digital  paper from Uniko Studio

Beautiful paper! Uniko Studio also has a digital paper pack which coordinates with their stamp set. I think I will have to get them too :) Beverley has some amazing projects made using the digital paper.
 Love Laura's work and her cards are stunning. Always a pleasure to visit her blog :)

Thanks for the challenges and thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

Pin It

13 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE this! LOVE the clock and sentiment and adore that paper! A fabulous CASEd card! :)

Joyce said...

Such a wonderful card. I have been eying that Uniko set. You are making it very difficult to resist. I love all the cards you have posted using that set.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Gayatri! Love those digi papers! Thanks for such sweet comments, too! I love visiting your blog, too!

Susie said...

Love your card. Is the sentiment from the stamp set or self generated?

Michelle Lupton said...

Hi, Gayatri,
I visit your blog regularly and find your style inspirational, so I've just nominated you for a Liebster Award! The link to the award is at http://handmade-by-michelle.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/liebster-award.html
I'd love it if you could send me your email address so I can congratulate you on your wonderful blog properly :) My email is emellell@yahoo.com.au
Cheers,
Michelle

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Gayatri. Love the pretty background and that watch image. :o)

Beverley said...

FAB card Gayatri, I LOVE how you have used the free Uniko Studio digi paper. Thanks for joining in on the challenge & all the kind words :) Hugs Bev xx

Sarah C said...

LOVE the pocket watch! Super cool design!

Christina said...

I love what I've seen of these stamps, and the digital paper is fantastic too! This is such a great take on Laura's card, and I love the masculine colors you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Gayantri.......Love your card ...great showcasing of this pretty paper.

Clare said...

Super card, I love the pop of red! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful take on the challenge, Gayatri. The clock is such an interesting focal image.

Pauline said...

This is beautiful, a great take on the challenge, and a fab design!