Saturday, March 3, 2012

Congratulations!


Oh! no big news from me. lol! I just made two baby cards for CAS-ual Friday challenge #42 :) I crack opened the new Little Critter set from Clear and Simple stamps. I had bought them when they released last month but did not ink them until now.
Here is my baby boy card.

Baby Boy Card

And baby girl card

Baby Girl card

I am not very good at colouring but I tried my best and I am happy with it. Love the critters sets. They are such cute and versatile sets and comes with dies as well. I did some fuzzy cutting this time.Cannot wait to ink the more critters :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Hibiscus Burst and Spring Rain from Papertrey Ink
Stamp sets: Taglines: Critters and Critter sentiment from Clear and Simple Stamps. The whole Cycle from Practicing Creativity.
Accessories: Stazon Black Ink, Stampin' Up! colour pencils, Antique Linen distress ink and scissors.

Hope you like my baby cards. 
If you like to play along CAS-ual Friday challenge #42, click on the picture below to go to their blog.


Thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend :)

Pin It

9 comments:

Dawn T said...

Both cards are adorable Gayatri. Nice colouring

Elena said...

Soooo cute! I was just telling someone that those critters are adorable! So, you didn't buy the dies? I guess the shape isn't too bad to just cute out... We internationals have to watch the shipping costs!

Susie said...

Totally adorable - both of them.

Sarah C said...

I love your cards!! I'm a sucker for anything cat related, and the added puns?? Puuuurrr-fect :-) Adorable!

Michele Gross said...

Gayatri, you wow me week after week! It's so fun to stop by and see what you've created :) These are completely adorable!!!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Renee said...

These are both so adorably fabby...
just love them!
And I think your coloring is fabulous! :)

Virginia L. said...

Another DARLING and FABULOUS design, Gayatri! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Your coloring is great Gayatri! And these sweet baby cards are darling.
So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

Lisa Elton said...

HOW CUTE are these Gayatri!!