Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gilded Lily Award


I am going to brag today because I am given the rights to unlimited bragging (giggle). I saw a few comments congratulating me on my win at Lily Pads Blog. So I went over to the blog and scrolled down. I saw my card and I don't know what came upon me that I closed the page. I think I didn't expect it as a winner and also it has been sometime since I made this card. After a few minutes, I went back to the blog and re read it again. I am honoured and humbled that this card of mine is picked as a winner :) 
Thank you so much.

Thank You card

I also get a $25 gift certificate fro Purple Onions Designs. This will be my first buy from them. I have seen a few fantastic projects made using their stamps. Very excited. Cannot wait to choose some of their stamps :)


I did promise to blog about my opinion on The Hunger Games Movie today. It has been a busy and long day. I am hoping after dinner I will get sometime with my laptop to blog. So hopefully another blog post coming soon :)
See you soon!

Pin It

9 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Congratulations Gayatri on your win!!! This one was so very well deserved;)

N@ Ali said...

congrats on your win Gayatri! and thank you for sharing your amazing cards!

Hussena said...

Congrats on your win Gayatri...your card looks simply gorgeous!!!

June K said...

Congratulations, Gayatri.

Susie said...

Congratulations!!! You deserve it. Your work is absolutely amazing. You have become one of my favorite artists.

Beverley said...

Congrats! You deserve it :) curious to read about your thoughts on Hunger Games!

Joyce said...

Congratulations. This is a beautiful card, and you totally deserve to win. Have fun with your prize.

Dawn T said...

Congrats Gayatri. Nice card

Shelly said...

Congrats on your win! This is beautiful! Thanks for the laugh on how you initially closed out the page, too funny!