Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One layer card!


Here is a one layer card, I want to share. I want to stamp this peacock which was big and beautiful and a suitable sentiment but wanted the peacock to the focal  point. So I opted to make a one layer card.

IMGP2786

Supplies:
Cardstock: Gina K luxury white
Stamp sets: Peacock from Inkadinkado and Celebrating You from The Craft's Meows
Inks: Hero Arts Pool Mid Tone Shadow Ink and Night Chalk Ink

The peacock is a rubber stamp from Inkadinakdo and I have stamped it using the New Pool Mid tone Shadow Ink from Hero Arts. I love their inks. Even coverage and works well on rubber stamps. I am not getting that good coverage using clear stamps though!  The sentiment is from The Craft's Meows Celebrating You stamp set. 
 
I am thrilled to receive a good response for my Inspired By Pinterest idea. So you we shall start from this Thursday onwards (which is tomorrow for us here in Australia). Here is a sneak peak of the inspirational photo :)
 
 Easy one to start with I think! Most of us will have butterfly stamps I assume :) 
See you tomorrow with the full inspirational picture and my card.

 Thanks for visiting

Pin It

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Awesome one-layer card Gayatri. That peacock is rather spectacular and in that ink, looks quite stunning

Joyce said...

I am a big fan of 1 layer cards, and yours is stunning. I love that peacock--he is so regal, and your color choice is perfect.

Beverley said...

Beautiful card! I do love a OL card! Looking forward to joining in with your inspirational photo challenge! Hugs Bev x

Carole said...

Simply stunning! http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love that peacock!