Friday, March 23, 2012

Featured!


I have a couple of woots to share today :)
First is this card which got picked at Moxie Fab World for The cure for Winter Blues

 Father's day card

I get too wear this badge :)


And the second woot is this card which got picked as one of the Fab Fives at Hero Arts Blog :)



I cannot wipe a big grin from my face because I get $50 worth of products from Hero Arts :)

Thanks so much to Cath at Moxie Fab World and the Hero Arts Team for picking my cards.
You have made my day :)

Thanks to all of  you for your wishes :)
See you soon :)
Pin It

10 comments:

Beverley said...

Congrats! Both FABULOUS cards! Hugs xx

Lou Spiden said...

That's awesome :)

Hussena said...

Congrats gayatri...both your cards look gorgeous!!

June K said...

Both are beautiful cards. Congratulations on your win. Looking forward to having you show us what Hero Art sets you select and your creations. Congrats, again.

Jen Adcock said...

Congrats my clever and oh so crafty friend! Super cards and well deserved honours! Happy shopping!

Dawn T said...

well done Gayatri. Both cards were stunning. You would have been over the moon...

Tee said...

I knew these cards would be winners!!! 50$ to spend at hero arts!! WOW!! do share when you get your goodies!!
Congrats on your fabulous wins!!!

Vicki said...

Congratulations. Well done. Love to see what you choose.

Lyndal said...

Huge congrats!
Love these - and your whole blog :)
I've nominated you for a Liebster award - more info on my blog, lyndalhiggins@blogspot.com.au

A Consuming Passion said...

Congrats your cards are fabulous!