Monday, March 5, 2012

Kissing Challenge lol!


Not that type of kissing challenge but I do like the way you think :) This is kissing technique challenge using stamps. Simon Says Stamp store has this challenge on Lily Pad Cards blog. I remember seeing it some where, tried the technique on a card and totally forgot about it. Yesterday I when I was browsing, I came across this challenge on Lily Pad Cards blog. Aha! I remembered the card I made :) 
So here is my card for the kissing challenge.



I have used Leaves and butterfly from Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions from Wplus9 and kissed it with woodgrain stamp from Woodgrain Silhouettes again from Wplus9. It is a cool technique. Will have to use it more often. 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Kraft from Papertrey Ink
Stamp sets: Woodgrain Silhouettes and Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions from Wplus9
Inks: Kiwi Kiss and Soft Suede from SU
Accessories: Circle dies from Couture Creations.

Thanks for visiting!

Pin It

5 comments:

Karen said...

love those stamps beautiful cas design

June K said...

You did a great job "kissing," Gayatri. :) I especially love the large leaf with the woodgrain stamp.

Joyce said...

Great card. This looks like a fun technique--I will have to try it sometime.

cards by cara said...

Love that technique and you made a fabulous creation!!

Nancy K said...

Wow, really beautiful card! I love the wonderful stamp kissing, the circle design and that fabulous pop of red. I'm glad you joined us for another Lily Pad Card challenge!