Saturday, March 31, 2012

Little Princess


Good Morning everybody,

After two days of out of town, back home now.
Anyway, I want to share this card I made for my niece's birthday

Birthday card

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist from PTI.
Stamps: Happy Birthday Inside Out and daily designs Sentiment from PTI
Inks: Hero Arts Butter Cup and Stazon Black Ink
Accessories: Stripes embossing folder, cuttlebug, brayer, feather dress sticker
I used brayer and applied Butter Cup yellow ink on the embossing folder and ran the cardstock through it to get the white and yellow stripes. This is such a cool technique. I will need to try out different embossing folders too.
This card is going into the mail today. Hoping my niece likes it.  I love it :)

Ohh! I am entering this card for Moxie Fab The Fascination with Feather Challenge.

If you have time this weekend, would like to play along this fun "Inspired By Pinterest" challenge?
check it out?  Would love to see how you interpret the picture :)

Thanks for visiting and see you soon.
Pin It

9 comments:

Trina said...

Ooh! This is something special! Het lovely!

Michelle said...

This is a WONDERFUL card, Gayatri! I love using the striped embossing folder this way, too! I think I like the coloured stripes better than the plain embossed with no colour. :-) That dress is fabulous!

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card Gayatri.

Susie said...

What a fun and adorable card. Perfect for a "little princess". I bet she loved it.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks once again for linking up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a cool card, your niece will love it!

Anita Kejriwal said...

the more i see your cards, i get so hooked to your blog! Amazing projects!

Larissa Heskett said...

BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE it!!
THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Jen W. said...

Such a fun card - I'll bet your niece loved it!