Sunday, March 11, 2012

Yours Truly


Hi everybody,
Read my post with a very very coarse and faint voice lol! Thats my voice right now :( I can hardly get any voice out of my larynx. I spoke a bit too soon about my flu. I am still down with the flu and fatigue is killing me. I sleep like every three hours during the day time and finding it difficult to sleep continously at night :( I woke up at 3.00am this morning and so I went over to my craft table to craft. Crafting is relaxing especially at that wee hour in the morning when there is nobody to disturb except the dog!
Here is what I came up with.

Yours Truly card


Supplies:
Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf and Stampers Select white from PTI
Stamp sets: Friendship Jar Summer fillers, Gingham background stamp set from PTI and Dienamic first Class Friend from MFT
Accessories: Pocket full of dies from Wplus9, SU heart punch, SU markers, Pattern paper from Kaisercraft and Retro Diamond embossing folder from Quickutz

This card was inspired by Nichole's You and Me Forever card, she posted yesterday on her blog. And I have used Retro Sketches #2 sketch to make my card. Here is the sketch for you.


A versatile sketch. I love simple and versatile sketches. Thanks for another beautiful sketch and for the shout out on the last sketch. Made me happy :)
Thanks for much for visiting and have a great weekend!

Pin It

8 comments:

Joyce said...

So sorry you are sick with the flu. I wonder if you could have caught it from Renee? Love your card--at least your card making skills are still healthy.

cards by cara said...

Sending you healing thoughts. This is a sweet card - love that pocket!!

Susie said...

Very fun and pretty. Have you seen PTI's new Back Pocket stamp set and die that's going to be released next week? Going in my cart right away.

Kara said...

cute! sorry you're not better yet! hoping you'll be all better soon!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Hope you feel better soon! Being sick didn't negatively effect your card making. This is soooooo cute! The pocket is adorable!

Dana said...

You poor thing:( I'm so sorry you are ill Gayatri.

But this fabby card does complete justice to your talent! It's awesome.

Arielle H Gordon said...

SUPER ADORABLE, Gayatri! Love the colors and that sweet little pocket! Thank you so much for playing with us at retrosketches this week, I really appreciate it!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable Gayatri,love the fun little pocket full of mail!