Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello Friend!


Hello everybody,

How are you? I feel it has been ages since I blogged but actually it has been only 3 days!!! Wow! that sure felt like ages. Anyway,my in-laws have come to stay with me for 3 months. Life got very busy!  Also I have been busy making projects which I cannot share right now. But this one I can :)

I love ColourQ challenge. And this week's challenge colours are just the right colours for the start of Autumn here in Australia.


I love Autumn colours and leaves. Cannot wait to the colours to appear on the trees :)
 Ok! here is what I came up using these colours

Hello Friend Card!

I have combined flowers from three different sets -  Flower Fusion # 11 & #12 and Day Dreamer stamp sets from Papertrey Ink. Love combining stamps. Even better if they are from different companies :) Don't you think? :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampers Select White from Papertrey Ink. Early Espresso from SU
Stamp sets: Flower Fusion #11 and #12, Day Dreamer from Papertrey Ink
Inks: SU's Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Kiwi Kiss and Basic Black
Accessories: Circle punch, square punch from SU and rhinestones from Kaisercraft.

Thanks for visiting and see you soon :)

Pin It

13 comments:

Leah said...

Very pretty! Love how the flowers just pop off the black background.

Arielle H Gordon said...

What a spectacular card, Gayatri!!! I really love those flowers and that layout!!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at the colourQ!

Deb said...

Aaaah, Gayatri! This is so gorgeous! I absolutely love what you did with this challenge. Your design is phenomonal!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Gayatri, I love how you replicated the circles of the dishes to your layout, fabulous flowers as well. Thanks for joining us every week and sharing you cards!

Indira Tanwar said...

Fabulous take on the challenge Gayathri!! Very lovely card.

Cheers,
Indira
http://arty-sorts.blogspot.in/

Michelle said...

Oh, so beautiful! I love how you've used the colours. I love this card!

Elena said...

wow! you work magic with bright colors! I love the design, too - it's such a gorgeous card!

Kara said...

love it!! so bright and fun with the circles and flowers!! thanks for playing again with us at the ColourQ!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Gayatri, such beautiful and vibrant colours!

Unknown said...

this is beautiful!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card. I love all those flower fusions together.

Mayol said...

Oh, i love your card!!! i love the colors and the flower fusions stamped on circles!

LeAnne said...

This is just lovely! I hope despite your visitors, you'll still find time to stamp! We're so glad you played with the CQC this week!