Thursday, May 1, 2014

Another exciting announcement to share....

Hey everybody, 

Welcome to my first post for today. I have an exciting news to share with you. I am Guest Designing for i {heart} papers for months of May and June 2014. I am not only excited but honoured as well. Thank you so much Kate and Tracy for having me. 
Today I have a card for which I stamped my own background using the new Wplus9 Spring Blooms stamp set. Here is a sneak peek.

Sneak Peek I {heart} Papers

Go over to i {heart} papers blog to see my card in full and how I made it.

Over this month and next, I will share some projects using products sold at i {heart} papers. Hopefully I will inspire you :)

Come by a little later to see couple of more projects I am sharing today.

My blog signature

2 comments:

Kara said...

congrats!! so pretty!

i {heart} papers said...

So excited to have you on board. I can't wait to see all your great projects over the next few months!