Friday, May 2, 2014

MFT Sketch #174


Hey everybody,

I played along My Favorite Thing Sketch #174 today.
Below is the new sketch of the week.


And here is my take on the sketch.

MFT Sketch #174 card

I received my little package from MFT. I love the die-namics Floral Fusion Cover Up die from MFT and the Bokeh Builder stamp set. I made a background using Bokeh Builder stamp set. For the frame I use the Floral Fusion Cover Up die. Love the peek of colour through the cover up die. I then die cut the number border die and used the outline of the two circles in gold foil to highlight the number 23.

For the inside of the card, I again used the Bokeh Builder on the background. and then layered birthday die over the bokeh background. 

MFT Sketch #174 inside

The card turned out good. Love it. Hope you do too :)

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Gayatri! This is gorgeous and so creative! Big thumbs up! Ingrid x