Friday, May 23, 2014

Thinking of you!


Hey everybody,

I have a card share today I made for Gallery Idol 2014 audition. The theme is to use washi tape in an innovative way. For past few days, this has been in my mind - first whether to participate next if I do wanted to, then what am I going to do with the washi tape? Finally after thinking long and hard and a little nudge from friends. I decided to participate. Here is my card for the Gallery Idol audition.

Happy Birthday lil' monster

I created a monster using washi tapes from my stash. Then added googly eyes to it. I trimmed the panel to mount at an angle on a black sparkly chevron background pattern paper. The stamped sentiment is from a Hero Arts monster stamp set. The die cut happy birthday is from Simon Says Stamp. 

But guess what? I missed the deadline by 4 days. Duh! Thats OK! Maybe next year.  Atleast I am able to share my card with you :)

My blog signature

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Such a pity as I'm sure it would have made the Top 20! A real innovative way of using the tapes

Lucy Abrams said...

I agree with Dawn… you would have made it!! But hey, you're MY idol already…
Amazing card, as always.