Thursday, May 15, 2014

Featured!


The new Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine is for sale. 



I am blessed to have couple of cards published on Stamper's Challenge featuring Heartfelt Creations. 
Here is my card featured on the cover of the current magazine.


Happy Birthday card

I thoroughly enjoyed making this card and a bit proud of it as well. I love love the making of those beautiful 3D flowers using the Heart Felt stamps and dies. I have to pull them out and play with them again.

There are so many fantastic inspirations in the magazine. If you like to subscribe, CLICK HERE
Thanks for stopping by! 

My blog signature

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Whoo hoo, cover girl :) Great card and a congrats to you!

Lyn said...

Wow that is one stunning card big congrats

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely wonderful Gayatri!

Dawn T said...

Simply gorgeous card Gayatri. Congratulations on making the front page

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous card...

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations Cover Girl! :)

The Colour Press said...

Congrats. That's a stunning card

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations! Your card is gorgeous!

Birgit said...

Congratulations! :D