Thursday, May 29, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #78

This is my second post for today. My CASE Study challenge post is HERE

I had been to a craft fair in Perth for the first time and picked up some Memory Box dies.  So when I checked the new sketch for CAS(E) this Sketch challenge, I was so happy because I can use one of dies I bought there. Here is my card.

Thanks for everything

I wanted some colours without patterns because I wanted the die and the sentiment to be highlight of the card. So i used distress ink to add colour to the card as well as to the die. Spatter of water added some texture. I layered some of the leaves and added bling. The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter The big, the bold and you stamp set. I really love the layered vine.  This card is made using Julie Day's new sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge Blog


This is our new sketch for you this week. Come and play along with us and have fun.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

My blog signature

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Such a perfect take on the sketch, Gayatri!

Chrissy Larson said...

That die is PERFECT! I love the amazing way you ink thinks up, Garatri! So pretty!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Gayatri,

Your card really stood out for me because you chose nice bold colors. I've enjoyed seeing some of your other projects as well!

Blessings,
Barb

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE the colors!!!!