Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Card - Guest Designing for i {heart} papers

Hello everybody,

I am sharing with you a card with you as Guest Designer for i {heart} papers.

i {heart} papers

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day for us in Australia, I decided to make a card for my mum who is with me this Mother's Day. Here is my card

For you Mum card

I have used The beautiful Bloomin' Aussie Florals stamp set from Flourishes to stamped my flower cluster using the Memento Black Ink and coloured using Copic makers.  I then cut out the flower cluster.
for the card base I have used white card stock. I covered the card front with pattern paper from Twirly Girl 6 x 6 pad from Chickaniddy Crafts. Then I trimmed a white cardstock at an angle, stamped the image from Bloomin' Aussie Florals stamp set using Memento Luxe Ink - Dandelion. I also stamped the sentiment using Memento Black ink. I then mounted this angled panel on the card front. Finally glued the cut out flower cluster towards the bottom left. To add some shimmer I have used Wink of Stella shimmer pen on the copic coloured flower cluster image. My mother likes flowers and shimmer. This card is perfect for her. 

You can find all the products I have used to make this card at i {heart} papers shop. Here they are for you.

Bloomin' Aussie Florals Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock - 20 sheets

Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Marker Memento Ink Pads

Twirly Girly 6x6 pad



Hope I have inspired you to make a quick Mother's Day Card. 
Thanks for stopping by!


My blog signature

4 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors!

Radhika said...

Gorgeous cute card ..lovely colors.. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...congrats!