Thursday, May 29, 2014

CASE Study #193

Darn! this is the last week with Wida's muse. I am lucky to play two of her muse as a designer. She is an amazing person and designer. Here is another of Wida's card  as the muse for this week's CASE Study Challenge.


Here is my take on the muse.

Birthday card

I never use these soft pastel colours on my own. So I decided to use them and also the layout of the card. But with different stamp sets and sentiment. I love the big Chrysanthemum stamp from Uniko Studio. I stamped it in gold. Then used the stamp set from Background Builder Circles from Uniko Studio to add interest on the background. I also added some gold spatter using Heidi Swapp Colour Wash Gold. The sentiment is from Fontiment Birthday also from Uniko Studio. Then I trimmed the panel and mounted at an angle on the blue card front. Finally add some sequins and some strip of gold glitter strip.


Come and play along with us.

My blog signature

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

very pretty Gayatri. The colours are very soft.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Unbelievably gorgeous!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Unbelievably gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love the way you play in this challenge correctly - you only change a couple of things so its actually CASED rather then inspired~
[my understanding of a CASE] Therefore, FABULOUS CASE! :)

~amy~ said...

I love that big fabulous bloom!

Chrissy Larson said...

Fabulous take on this. I love the bits of glitter tape!