Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Online Card Class - Watercolour Day #2

Second post for today. Here is my first.

A quick card using Aga's soft watercolour wash background. Aga you video is awesome. Loves to watch you blend those colours on the card. So I tried it too :)

Online Card Class - Watercolour 2

I went for an ombre colour from purple to shades of blue using Gelatos instead of water colour pencils. Why? My pencils were down in a different cupboard and gelatos were within arm's reach lol! I still have to organise my craft room. Doing it slowly. Anyway, the diecut and sentiment are from Let's get Nautical dienamics and Go overboard stamp set. I used gelatoes to colour my cardstock and then die cut the anchor. The circle on the background is a pattern paper. And as my card is only finished with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins. I have used Sparkling Clear 4 mm and 6mm Onyx sequins.  I really love how my card turned out especially considering I did this in half and hour while waiting for my rice to cook in my pressure cooker :)
If you like to take the Watercolour Online Card Class, here is the link to the class for you. You can get all the details and register in here.

Thanks for stopping by! See you a bit later with another post.

My blog signature

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous. I love the soft colours you got with your gelatos. I tend to go more bright with them. Love the design you've done.

Lisa H. said...

ack! super awesome. looooove the colors and the twine and the great layout.