Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Faux Hand-Painting card.

Hey everybody,

I played along Day-7 - Faux Hand-Painting from the Watercolour for Card makers Online Card Class.
I loved the video from Dawn from Wplus9. Her videos on watercolouring using Wplus9 stamps are awesome. The projects look so pretty and looks easy to do. So I tried it myself this afternoon.

happy B'day Watercolour card

I have used Spring Blooms, Whole Lotta happy and Fresh Cut Floral stamp sets from Wplus9 and distress inks to make my card. I kept my colour to just pinks and greens. It was easy to do if you follow Dawn's instruction on the video to detail. I love the soft look of the painted flowers. I am having a lot of fun with the watercolour class as you can see :)

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

9 comments:

Jingle said...

This turned out super pretty! I love that sentiment with this look!

Karen Dunbrook said...

fab card...

Carole said...

Totally gorgeous! C x

Dawn said...

I agree, beautiful! The sentiment with this look is killer!

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful Gayatri, simply overflowing with spring prettiness!!

Kara said...

beautiful!!!

Dawn T said...

Simply gorgeous.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

oh Gayatri this is so beautiful! The colors are so soft and pretty! :)

Renee V said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!!!