Thursday, May 22, 2014

CASE Study #192

Welcome to my first CASE Study Challenge as a designer.
Get ready for another gorgeous muse from Wida Miller!


I love how Wida has layered the embellishments on her card. So much texture, the gold, spatter are all gorgeous and perfectly placed. Love it. I took a similar but bold approach to make my card. Here it is:

Be happy Card

I pulled out my box of ready made embellishments which I haven't used in a while. I found some sticker pack which I though will be perfect. For the pattern paper, I used the pattern papers from Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit. The colour coordinated perfectly with the sticker pack. The black enamel dots are from Charmed collection from My Mind's Eye. I really love the layering of the stickers and bright and bold approach to the Wida's muse.

Check out the how the designers below interpreted Wida's muse or see them all at CASE Study Challenge blog.

Wida MillerAmy WanfordAnika LercheAnja Curvers, Anna Kossakovskaya (Umichka)Gayatri Murali (That's me!), Jill FosterJeanne JachnaJulia Stainton, Michelle Williams, Silke Ledlow and Tasnim Ahmed.

Come and play along with us.
My blog signature

10 comments:

Jill said...

So bold, happy, and bright! Great interpretation of Wida's card!!

maria f. said...

Uber-cool and so you!

Lyn said...

Love it bright and chirpy

Dawn T said...

Love your bright coloured card. Super fun card.

anja curvers said...

Wow what a great way to begin your designing over at CASE study. I really love your card those vibrant colors and the layering, awesome.

Unknown said...

Stunning! Love the colors!

Deepti said...

So stunning and bold :)

Marlena M. said...

The 80's chick in me about died when I saw this...it makes my heart skip Gayatri!!! Such a FANTASTIC use of neon and black...very very cool. ;)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun!