Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Dad you rock!

I am in the middle of catching up on design team projects and publication projects. I wanted a  break and play along a sketch challenge. I picked my favorite MFT sketch challenge to play. Here is this week's sketch.

MFTWSC177

And  here is my take on the sketch.

Dad you rock!

I have used a lot of My Favorite Things products on my card - stamp set, inks, cardstock and dies. I wanted something masculine, grungy yet colourful and fun. After lots of die cutting, sponging, stamping and assembling, I am very happy with the result.  Exactly what I wanted. 

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

4 comments:

Lyn said...

And this card Rocks!!!!

Dawn T said...

amazing card.

Sarah G said...

Cool card - so colourful and vibrant!

Chrissy Larson said...

Super duper cool! The flames around the guitar are awesome!