Monday, February 24, 2014

Best Wishes!

I played along two challenge over the weekend but found time to take photo and blog only today. I am late for one challenge but certainly not for the other. It is too late for Wplus9 Trend Challenge :( But good to enter into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Wedding Anniversary. 

Best Wishes

I have combined some new stamp sets called Fresh Cuts Series with one of their very old stamp set called Woodgrain Silhouette Additions. I have stamped the the big leaves  from Woodgrain Silhouette Additions using gold pigment ink then layered with a smaller outline leaves. Then I die cut the flowers and leaves of Fresh Cuts and More Fresh Cuts stamp sets and stamped them using two shades of grey colour from Hero Arts (Soft granite and Charcoal) and black. Worked so well especially with the gold leaves. I then wanted to add some colour. So spattered with some neon pink Mr. Huey. Then stamped the sentiment on a strip fo cardstock. I also then stamped some flowers from Fresh Cut Wreaths on the card. Finally accented with some sequins.

Best Wishes

Thanks for stopping by!



19 comments:

zishapot said...

What a wonderful creation again! Always love your works:D

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card. I love the colours you have used on this card - amazing design

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

Jo x

Heather said...

A stunning card Gayatri, a fabulous colour scheme and beautiful background - your elements are gorgeous!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Betty said...

this is absolutely wonderful - love everything about it - colors are fantastic - so creative!!

Mary-Anne V said...

wow this card is so trendy looking with the wonderful colour combo..never would have thought of stamping flowers in grey!

Petti said...

Really cool colour combo you have chosen and what a fabulous card!

Kara said...

super cool loo! love the color!

Danielle Flanders said...

Your work is so striking! I love it! Always has that wow factor. Hugs,
Danielle

karen h said...

Love this card - the color combo is striking and the way you inked the flowers is eye-catching.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

WOW! I would never think to use this color combo, but this is stunning... now I must try it!

Heather North said...

Those flowers look amazing in gray!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a fabulous card! LOVE the colors!

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors, LO, and images!! Gorgeous!!

Catherine Pooler said...

WOW! What an amazing color pallette! Love it!

jintyoo7 said...

Amazing, Gayatri - fabulous design, and LOVE LOVE the wonderful colours palette :0

Beverley said...

Stunning! Love the monochrome flowers against the gold/yellow leaves. Perfect Hugs Bev x

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I don't think I can tell you how just WOW this is. Wow. I LOVE it! :D

Lorraine Marasigan said...

Wow! I've seen this stamp set used a lot, but I've never seen it used like this! Love the black, grey flowers. So modern.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, wow, this is stunning!