Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy I Love You Day!


Good Morning!

I am part of a great design team at Curtain Call Inspirational Challenge. We not only design our projects for the challenge, comment and vote, we also have fun. We did secret Santa during Christmas. sent out to a randomly selected DT a Christmas craft package. And when we received it, we made a project using the goodies and shared it on out blog. It was so much fun that we did secret valentine as well. My secret admirer is Tracey McNeely. She sent me some really beautiful pattern papers, dies from Lil' Inkers Design, die cut, glitter paper.... and so many embellishments. Lots of goodies. Thank you so much Tracey :)

I had so many ideas using the goodies that I had difficulty putting them all on one card. So here is my first card using the secret valentine goodies from Tracey.

I love you day

I love all the teeny tiny hearts from the heart border die cuts. I wanted to use them. So I glued them on my card front giving the embossing paste on stencil look. I then sponged some beautiful pink ink around it.  Then layered the gorgeous vellum tag upon which I layered LOVE cut out of Framed Love die cut. Added a red heart shape on "O" of LOVE die cut.  Tracey sent me a few stamped sentiment which I fuzzy cut out and layered. Who does not love the red heart sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, right? I have added a few of them to give the glamour to my card. Applied diamond stickles on the heart shape. I did a bow using the gorgeous double colour twine on the vellum tag and added a blue enamel dot. Here is a closeup!

I love you day closeup!

I will certainly have one more card coming soon :)

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the idea do a secret valentine and your card came out great! So sweet and fun :)

Petti said...

Such a trendy card!