Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thinking of you!


Good Morning!

A quick post before I hit the gym. Played along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Get KraftyHere is my card using kraft cardstock as the base and panel.

Thinking of you

I have used the February card kit to make my card. I stamped the images from the stamp set from the card kit in black then the cluster flowers and big outline flower in white. Coloured the centre of the flower in red. For the sentiment, I heat embossed in red on the vellum cardstock also from the kit. Used the Tim Holtz ribbon to frame the vellum strip. Here is top angle shot of the card.

Thinking of you

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

the black and red on the kraft looks stunning.

James Gray said...

Beautiful card! Love the flower background.

Petti said...

Another pretty card you create! :)