Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thinking of you....


Good evening everybody,

Third post for today. If you are looking for MFT New Product Launch Post - CLICK HERE. If you are looking for my secret valentine card - CLICK HERE.

I received my Simon Says Stamp February card kit. I played with the kit and made this card.

Thinking of you card

I loved the floral pattern papers and the watercolour paper in the kit. I combined and coordinated both of them along with some stamping, heat embossing and fuzzy cutting to make my card. I didn't plan anything, just went with the flow, relaxed and enjoyed the process of making a card. I think I needed it after couple of stressful days. Thats it from me today and on this post. :)

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Jasleen Kaur said...

Stunning card again Gayatri. Love all your cards.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty... love the pattern paper and the red flowers against the black! Awesome!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Gayatri. The black background is amazing.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful, Gayatri :)

Danielle Flanders said...

LOVE this!!