Saturday, February 15, 2014

Have a gorgeous day!


Have a gorgeous Day card closeup

Welcome to a brand new challenge from Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.
Here is the challenge for you.

photo credit: nanacompany.typepad.com

We have a fabulous new sponsor, Lil' Inker Designs with A.G., for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Cozy Quilt challenge!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive a $30 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Design!


Looking at the beautiful quilt, I have a similar quilt at home. Same colours and floral patterns. That is what inspired me to make my card. Here is my take on the challenge.

Have a gorgeous Day card

I played with Lil' Inker Designs Modern Mehndi stamp set. I love this set and it has coordinating dies as well.  My card is easy but the colours from the quilt create impact. I stamped the images from the stamp set in a way to create movement as if falling from the top. Coloured them with copics. Then added shimmer using Wink of Stella pen.I trimmed the cardstock and mounted on a blue card base. Love how bright, bold and gorgeous the flowers are after colouring with shimmer. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. No card of mine is complete without sequins or enamel dots or rhinestones. So here I have added Raspberry sequins from Pretty Pink Posh Shop to complete my card. Hope you like it.

Have a gorgeous Day card closeu

You won't want to miss what our special guests and crew have whipped up for Cozy Quilt!

Cozy Quilt Designers


15 comments:

Denisse said...

Who could not have a gorgeous this with this absolutely gorgeous card! Wow....just wow!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so gorgeous, Miss Lady!! :)

Laura Pryor said...

Um, WOW!!!!!!!! Look at those gorgeous colors! They make this stamp set really pop! WOW! I hope you've enjoyed playing with your goodies from Lil' Inker Designs as much as I've enjoyed coming here to see how beautifully you've used them. Thank you so much!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Gayatri. Love the doodle flower images and the bright colors. Such a pretty and cheerful creation.

Stacey Schafer said...

Whoa! THIS IS A M A Z I N G, Gayatri! You rock color like no other, my friend! Way to show off those awesome Lil' Inkers stamps and dies!

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow stunning!
Laura

Marisa said...

Fabulous colouring of the images!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such vibrant, beautiful colors!! Very pretty card!

Miriam Prantner said...

So bright and bold! Gorgeous coloring!

Dawn T said...

Stunning Gayatri.

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous coloring!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So amazing -- those bright colors are awesome!! Wonderful coloring~

jintyoo7 said...

wow, fabulous colouring and love the vividness of the shades you chose :)

~amy~ said...

This card simply SINGS. LOVE it.

Tracey McNeely said...

Speechless your colouring is so amazing!