Saturday, February 8, 2014

CASEStudy & CASology Challenges


Good Morning!

Woohoo! It is Saturday. One week has gone by since school started. Children are sleeping in. I thought I better start my day with a nice cup of Nespresso and blog.
I made this card real quick yesterday morning but couldn't blog until today. Hubs was at home and we decided to do some sorting and cleaning. Then we went to watch the T20 Cricket finals match between Perth and Hobart. Yay! Perth won :) So here I am today sharing this my card. I made this card for two challenges - CASEStudy #177 and CASology #81.

The CASE Study challenge #177 muse is Danielle Flanders. I am a big fan of Danielle. So I played along especially because her muse card has black, white, vellum, gold and glitter (Big smile!). CASology #81 theme is "and" I have been wanting to use Ampersand die from PTI for a long time. So here is the chance to use it.
Here are the challenges for you.

 


Here is my card for both the challenges.

Mr. & Mrs. Card

I spattered Mr. Huey black and gold on the white cardstock and dried with heat gun. I then die cut the congrats die from MFT on the white cardstock and the negative of the diecut is adhered to the adhesive sheet and added gold glitter. The big Ampersand from PTI is so lovely. I die cut and stamped it. Adhere it in the middle of the "congrats" using foam adhesive. Stamped Mr. and Mrs. I then accented with vellum hearts and gold heart sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Loved the result. This is my favourite colour combination - classic and elegant. Here is the closeup of the card to see all the glitter and shine.

Mr. & Mrs. Card

Thanks for stopping by!



12 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! Absolutely LOVE this, Gayatri! Perfect in every way!

Ardyth said...

It's like two sentiments for the price of one - love the overlapping and the elegance of the colours! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

jintyoo7 said...

Gayatri, this is fabulous! Beautiful combination of soft and shiny embellishing :)

Laura Davis said...

OH WOW, what a stunning card!
Laura

wienerhoneymooners said...

So STUNNING!! Spectacular!!

Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Maureen Merritt said...

I honestly can't imagine a card anymore stunning than this! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology and CASE Study this week!

Jodi Collins said...

I pinned this on Pinterest! This has to be, no joke, one of my all time favorite cards! Absolute PERFECTION!!!

Carole said...

smashing...I love it...brilliant and sparkling

Kristin said...

Another great set of inspiration!

Kristin said...

Another great set of inspiration!

Tasnim said...

oh my! Super Gorgeous!!!

Clare said...

Brilliant as always!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!