Thursday, February 20, 2014

Toot Toot!


I am over the moon today.
 I received two magazines where my work is published. 
The first one is Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft Magazine.



Can you identify the card from the cover? Yes! the pretty in pink card on the left :)
Here is the card.

One layer card

The colour is a bit off on my photo. Looks red right? The photo was taken some time ago. Anyway this card uses stamp sets from Clearly Besotted - Basic Stripes and Love Quotes stamp sets.The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink called Ruby Rose Stamp set. This is a one layer card using masking technique. I love this card for the technique reason.

Ready for the second toot? This is in UK based online magazine called Papercraft Inspirations. My blog is been featured as Blog of the Month.


Feeling so blessed at the moment. 
Thanks for sharing my excitement with me :) 
See you soon with new sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch Blog.


4 comments:

Betty said...

congrats on both of your publications! well deserved as you make gorgeous cards and rightly should be recognized.

lostinpaper said...

A well deserved congrats to you Gayatri, when I saw this card in CS&P my jaw dropped, it's incredible!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

yay! Congratulations to you! I love getting your posts in my email, always so refreshing and inspiring! Congrats again!
Lisa

i'm with the band said...

wow! wow! wow!